As your pet grows older, he or she may develop a range of diseases and conditions associated with aging, such as obesity, diabetes, arthritis and kidney disease. Despite the health problems often ...View Article
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Why You'll Love Our Online Store!
*Prescription medications must be approved before shipping. Please allow 24 business hours for approval.
**Free shipping on all orders over $38.
Internet Pharmacies - The risks of purchasing prescriptions from some online pharmacies:
• The drug manufacturer may not guarantee the medication if a problem arises.
• Some medications may contain foreign drugs that may not have the same quality and purity assurance as U.S. drugs. It is generally illegal to dispense foreign drugs in the United States, including foreign versions of U.S. products.
• Some medications may be imitations of approved drugs, and contain incorrect drug amounts. Studies of imitation drugs have found active drug amounts in a 100 mg pill to vary from 5 mg to 200 mg!
• Many medications must be kept in a controlled environment or refrigerated to ensure potency and effectiveness. You don’t know what happened to your pet’s medication on the delivery truck from the Internet pharmacy.
• Selling prescription drugs directly to owners without valid prescriptions may pose a health risk to patients and is illegal.